Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Steven Black Speaking at Southwest Fox 2011

I’m thrilled to announce that Steven Black is speaking at Southwest Fox this year. Rick, Tamar, and I have been trying to get him as a speaker for years, as we felt that with only Steve Bodnar and Steve Ellenoff, we just didn’t have enough Steves. Seriously, Steve Black is one of my favorite speakers of all time. His sessions are lively, thought-provoking, and entertaining, a killer combination. Steve hasn’t been to SWFox since 2005 due to other commitments, so he’s been sorely missed.

Steve's sessions are Looking Back: Techniques I'm Glad we Used and Niche Marketing for VFP Developers, Revisited. Both are going to be great sessions, but the Niche Marketing session is particularly timely given the state of VFP development today. Of course, this just makes the problem of deciding which sessions to attend, since I can’t possibly see them all, all the harder.

No comments: